Anti-Gravity Humidifier 500ml
What Kind of Water Can You Use In A Humidifier?
- Distilled Water
- Demineralized water
What Should I Put in My Humidifier to Prevent Mold?
- Add White Vinegar: Fill your humidifier with water, distilled or otherwise, and also add a cup of white vinegar to the tank. This will help prevent any mold from growing.
- Humidifier Tablets: You can also purchase humidifier tablets to drop into the tank. They dissolve in under ten minutes and can have aromas! They help to extend the life of your humidifier by keeping the tank clean whilst the water is inside.
- Add Other Materials: There are also other things you can add to your humidifier’s tank. These include drops of tea tree oil and even a small amount of chlorine bleach, although whether you want that material in your bedroom is up to you!
How Often Should I Clean My Humidifier?
- The American Lung Association’s Assistant Vice President of National Policy, Janice Nolen, recommends cleaning your humidifier daily. However, if you have a busy routine this simply isn’t possible. In that case, we recommend that you clean your humidifier at least once every three days. Although if you don’t use it as often, clean it once a week. It’s up to you how often you choose!
Quick Cleaning Guide
- First, unplug the humidifier, and take it apart by removing the tank/tank opening. Make sure you know how to fit it all back together!
- Second, use white vinegar to clean all the areas that come into contact with water. They’ll need to be soaked for around 15 minutes.
- Next, while these parts are soaking, fill the tank up to around half way and add a teaspoon of bleach. Make sure the lid is on tightly and move the water around to get full coverage of the tank, and a full clean. Again, leave the mixture in to soak for around 15 minutes.
- Rinse off all the parts – tap water is fine for this! Make sure there’s no smell left, as this is a good guide for the humidifier being clean.
Processing Time: Four days
Shipping Time: Click Here
Free Shipping Worldwide
100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back.
Payment Methods: Credit Card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Visa, Master Card.
Note: Our store ships to more than 200 countries and the shipping time mentioned above does not include order processing time that usually varies from 1 to 4 days.
Frequently question: When will you receive your ordered items?
1) Time in transit varies depending on where you’re located and where your package is coming from.
2) Shipping Method: Delivery time varies with shipping methods. For example, DHL takes 4-8 business days while EMS takes 8-12 business days.
3) Other factors (bad weather, strikes, holiday, wars, etc.), the following factors may affect the shipping time.
Keyword: "humidifier benefits", "humidifier for room", "air humidifier", "humidifier for baby", "humidifier for bedroom", "best humidifier", "humidifier amazon", "best humidifier for bedroom", "mist maker fogger", "mist maker aquarium", "mist maker humidifier", "ultrasonic mist maker", "mist maker mouse", "mist maker near me", "how to fix mist maker", "mist maker fountain", "dry nose home remedy", "dry bloody nose remedy", "what causes dry nose at night", "nasal spray for dry nose", "dry nose symptoms", "coconut oil for dry nose", "vaseline for dry nose", "dry crusty nose"